2008年7月12日星期六

my friend

都不知要搞什么

都不知要怎样搞

Tottaly not worked…

What do you want exactly?

How would you like?

This way or that way?

Plan A or plan B?

Don’t always change the mind…it will ruin everything if do like this…

Well, about the gathering, I think I heard somebody said that is not a good idea to held in KTV(somebody said, coz get the bad experience in past)
As you know, inside KTV is kinda of big room, singing, and what?? I ask you,“is a good place for talking”?if is somebody sing, what would u do? Oh ya, sit beside and listen, so, got any point for the meaning of (gathering)? And its been held it once, honestly I don’t really suggest to held it in ktv, that’s all….and why last night I don’t talk about this problem…I think is not a good time to discuss this problem at that time,cool down stay relax and think deeper…I don’t want to have any arguying and all those troublesome bother to me. Do you understand?

没有评论: